Are you a guitar lover? If so, you’re going to love these guitar YouTube channels! These channels are packed with videos that will teach you how to play guitar like a pro. You’ll also learn about the latest guitar gear and tools. So whether you’re a beginner or an experienced guitarist, there’s something for everyone here. Check them out now!
Top Guitar YouTube Channels:
– Guitar Jamz: This channel is run by Marty Schwartz, a guitar teacher with over 30 years of experience. He offers free guitar lessons, as well as paid courses. His videos are high quality and easy to follow.
– Guitarlessons365song: If you’re looking for guitar lessons that focus on popular songs, then this is the channel for you. They offer both full song lessons and tutorials on how to play specific parts of songs.
– Justinguitar: Justin Sandercoe is a professional guitarist who has been teaching guitar for over 15 years. His videos cover a wide range of topics, from beginner basics to advanced techniques. And he makes everything easy to understand with his clear and concise explanations.
– guitarTricks: This channel offers both guitar lessons and instructional videos on a variety of topics, such as how to change guitar strings, how to tune a guitar, and more. They also offer a 14-day free trial of their premium membership, which gives you access to even more lessons and features.
– TrueFire: If you’re looking for high-quality guitar courses that are taught by world-class instructors, then check out TrueFire. They offer both online courses and downloadable video lessons. And with their All Access Pass, you’ll get unlimited access to all of their content for just $15/month.
– guitarZoom: This channel offers a variety of guitar lessons, ranging from beginner to advanced. They also have a section devoted to guitar gear reviews. And if you sign up for their email list, you’ll get access to exclusive discounts and deals.
Tips to Make a Guitar Video
If you want to make a guitar video, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, what is the purpose of the video? Are you trying to teach a guitar lesson, or showcase a new song? Once you know the purpose of the video, you can start planning out what kind of content will be included.
Here are six tips to help you make an awesome guitar video:
Tip #1 Choose The Right Camera
The type of camera you use will have a big impact on the quality of your guitar video. If you’re just starting out, your smartphone’s camera might be good enough. But if you’re looking to produce high-quality videos, you’ll need to invest in a DSLR or mirrorless camera.
Tip #2 Get The Right Lighting
Good lighting is essential for any video, but it’s especially important for guitar videos. Make sure to position your lights so they don’t create any unwanted shadows on your guitar or hands.
Tip #3 Use A External Microphone
The built-in microphone on most cameras isn’t good enough for recording guitar. Invest in a good quality external microphone that can capture the sound of your guitar clearly.
Tip #4 Find The Right Location
The location of your guitar video can have a big impact on the overall look and feel of the video. If you’re just starting out, filming in your bedroom might be fine. But as you get more experience, you might want to film in different locations to add variety to your videos.
Tip #5 Edit Your Video
Once you’ve filmed your guitar video, it’s time to edit it. This is where you’ll add any special effects, transitions, or other visuals. You can find simple tools to use: FlexClip, Clideo, Movie Maker for Mac. If you’re new to video editing, there are plenty of tutorials online that can help you get started.
Tip #6 Promote Your Video
After your guitar video is complete, it’s time to promote it! Share it on social media, email it to your friends and family, and post it on guitar forums. The more people who see your video, the better chance you have of becoming a successful guitar player.
Thanks for reading! We hope these tips help you make great guitar videos. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.